Background of AVTI
Anowara Vocational Training Institute (AVTI) Is One Of The Pioneer And Reputed Institutes In TVET Sector Of Bangladesh Based In Dinajpur. It Was Established In 2012 And Is Located In Choto Gurgula, Suihari, Sadar, Dinajpur. The Institute Is Approval By The Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB). Through Skill Development And Vocational Training, AVTI Institute Aims To Improve Bangladesh’s Socioeconomic Growth By Lowering Unemployment And Poverty. The Institute Mostly Employs Demand-Driven Employment Based On Regional Industry. plumbing, Electrical installation & maintenance (EIM), graphic design for freelance, Masonary, tiles & marbels fitting, steel binding && fabrication, sewing machine operation (SMO), beauty care, and caregiving are the professions that AVTI institute offers. AVTI institute registration and accreditation from BTEB and NSDA on RTO and RPL are meant to highlight the quality and competency-based training offered there. to carry out the skills development training and assessment, the AVTI institute uses the CBT&A methodology and trainee-centered techniques. the NTVQF of skills level 2 and pedagogy level 4 under BTEB/NSDA is used to qualify and certify all trainers / intructors at the AVTI institute. for the of ensuring the quality of skill development and vocational training, AVTI institute has a pool of highly competent monitoring and supervisory personnel. the expert pool also continuously assesses the development of each learner and the efficacy of the teaching strategies. following completion of the practical training, the qualified graduate is monitored by the institution’s job placement department. the AVTI institute’s job placement department routienly travels to many business to collect employability demand and development program saw the successful graduation of almost 3500 trainees, and the organization’s job placement cell was able to place more than 80% of them in jobs and self-employment across a range of industries/sectors. The AVTI institute regularly tries to raise public awareness. the target trainees are consistently the focus of the AVTI institute’s SDG effors. Where income production, women’s emancipation, proper employment opportunities, and the eradication of poverty serve as the foundation of the economoy. the AVTI institute immediately helps as a result by offering employment opportunities and training for skill advancement.
Strategic Goals of AVTI
- Promote the Center of excellence through quality training and decent job placemen for socio-economic development.
- Deliver training which focuses on environmentally sustainable development, gender parity, marginalized and physically challenged.
- Build the capacity of the Center to match the labor and skills needs as well as training requirements of the ever- changing industry demands.
- Provide Quality and Relevant Teaching Learning Experience.
- Provide theToT (Training ofTrainer) fotTVET institutional development.
Specific Objective of AVTI
- To provide opportunity of access in computer world for enhancing the skills on ICT.
- To train unemployment youths on the changing requirements of the urban and rural areas.
- To provide 360 hrs. Short courses against payment under the approval of BTEB.
- To improve the overall intellectual, economic and social condition of Bangladesh.
- To enhance national & International cooperation, particularly with the industries.
- To ensure Research & Development works for developing new products for the industry.
- To achieve the leading position inTVET Sector ensuring best RTO & RPL center. and guide or run the institute following the path of Factory Concept.
- To develop Human Resource by imparting technical &Vocational Training.
- Improving quality of work force for present and upcoming industry.
- To Enhance employment growth and reduced unemployment rate.
- To developed Skill & meet labour shortage.
- To provide modular courses to the need of domestic & International Market.
- To provide national and international market-oriented quality technical training in different sectors with IT to unemployed youth so that they can have employment opportunity in Bangladesh & overseas
Professional Strength of AVTI
- Highly qualified, experienced and devoted professionals and board members and staff.
- Adaptability to cope up and meet the requirements of diverse socio cultural.
- Overwhelming support of community and beneficiaries.
- Acceptance as a representative of donor of the project and common people of the area.
- Extensive network to undertake initiatives at grassroots.
- Availability of state-of-the-art modern equipment and tools.
- Strong partnerships for undertaking innovative initiatives.
Track Record of Experience
|Name of Project/Program||Major Program Focus||Geographic Coverage||Donor Name|
||Dinajpur||World Bank, Canada, Bangladesh Government|
|SEIP - BWCCI||